Please note: We cannot currently offer any active support in LaTeX, the adjustments, for example from the typesetting and format-related review, must be able to be made independently. If you feel insecure in LaTeX, please switch to Word.
- Word format templates (DIN A4, DIN A5, 17x24)
- Word template for the series FAU Studien aus dem Maschinenbau (17x24)
Note: This template specifies our own template in several details according to the wishes of the series editors. Please use as closely as possible its structure (for example the arrangement and naming of the directories, the subdivision of the bibliography or the positioning of the image and table captions) and its formatting (for example, the headline sizes, the living headlines or the 'look' of the table of contents and the faculty title sheet). Please have your manuscript first approved by the Mechanical Engineering office (Coordination: Dr.-Ing. Oliver Kreis, email@example.com) as largely ready for print and then send it to us for the review of the typesetting. Should you require or wish to have a different formatting for the template, please clarify this with the Mechanical Engineering office and forward the approval for the relevant sections of the manuscript.
- LaTeX format template
Note: This template is still in development – please contact us if you have any suggestions for improvements.
- LaTeX template for the series FAU Studien aus dem Maschinenbau (17x24)
- Publishing contract template (German / English)
- Excel calculator for generating non-binding printing cost estimates .
Note: The calculator assumes use of a printer specialising in reasonably priced small print runs. In the event of larger print runs or more stringent requirements for colour printing quality, other printers may be preferred for reasons of price or quality. We will gladly obtain quotations for you.
- Title and abstract:
- Dewan, P., & Gupta, P. (2016). Writing the title, abstract and introduction: looks matter. Indian Pediatr, 53, 235-41. DOI 10.1007/s13312-016-0827-y
- Putnings, M. (2017). Die Rolle der Metadaten – Indexierung und Sicherung der Auffindbarkeit. Praxishandbuch Open Access, 311-320.
- Standardised keywords: OGND search
- DDC categorisation: 3-digit Dewey decimal classification
- ORCID: https://orcid.org/